I can interpret and compare data
I will know I have been successful if I have:
- Accurately interpreted data recorded in different ways
- Accurately compared and matched information
- What is the best way to collect and record data? Why?
- Which method to you find easiest to read? Why?
- What facts can you interpret from this information?
- I understand that probability is the likelihood of an event occurring
- I can conduct chance experiments
- I can identify and describe possible outcomes of chance experiments
- I can recognise variation in results when conducting chance experiments
- I can describe events and order their chance of occurring
- I can identify events where one event is affected by the occurrence of another event