GRATEFUL | MINDFUL | PEACEFUL
Dear Students and Families,
A very warm welcome back to school for 2021. We hope you have all taken the time to rest and recharge over the holiday break ready for another fantastic year of learning. It has been such a wonderful start to the year getting to you and your families through our ‘Welcome Meetings’.
Here are some helpful tips ready for school tomorrow:
- Ensure your uniform is clearly labelled with your first name and surname
- Art smocks, headphones, and sunscreen should also be clearly labelled with your name and placed into your tubs
- Don’t forget to bring in your labelled lunch and brain food in a small container
- You must remember to wear your labelled SMCM school hat during outside break times
- Pick up and drop off will be from family gates (as per last year)
- Please note lunch orders do not begin until Wednesday February 10th
We cannot wait to begin the year with you all. We wonder what is something you are looking forward to?
Don’t forget to set your alarms 🙂
Remember to be grateful, mindful and peaceful!
Looking forward to a wonderful and exciting year together!
Gabby, Louise and Madeline
Year 4 Teachers