Term 2, Week 4 – Friday 8th May 2020

Morning Message:

Which multimodal modes did you see in today’s Morning Message?
Share them in the comments below! 😊

Daily Slides:

Follow the slides to find your daily learning tasks.

Don’t forget your Morning Check In!
Click here to fill it in πŸ‘Œ

Remember you can share your questions, feedback and learning in the comments below, on Google Drive or via Seesaw 😊

Happy Learning! πŸ“š
From Gabby, Louise, Sarah, Rose and Simone

19 thoughts on “Term 2, Week 4 – Friday 8th May 2020

• Simone says:

Hi Quentin,
      Thanks for commenting πŸ‘
      Visual mode was definitely used in today’s Morning Message? There were also some others. Can you work out what they were?
      Simone 😊

1. Natalia says:

Hi Simone,
    The morning message isn’t the usual kind of morning message!
    I hope you Have fabulous Friday!
    Take care,
    Natalia
    β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

• Simone says:

Good Morning Natalie,
      You’re right there was no talking. I wonder what multimodal modes helped you to understand this morning’s message?
      From Simone

• Simone says:

Hi Myia,
      No haven’t lost my voice. I wonder if you can make a connection between my message and our Literacy learning from this week?
      Could you go back and record which multimodal modes I used in the Morning Message video?
      Have a great day,
      Simone

• Simone says:

Morning Jack!
      No sore voice today – just decided to use my understanding of multimodal texts to help me with this morning’s message.
      I did notice visual mode. Did you notice any other multimodal modes in the Morning Message?
      Enjoy your fun Friday!
      From Simone

• Simone says:

Haha Connor! Thank goodness my voice wasn’t really missing! πŸ˜‚ Although if it ever does happen I know that I can used the written mode to help get people to understand what is happening. πŸ‘

• Simone says:

Hi Mantra,
      Glad you enjoyed it! Fantastic to see you used the visual and audio modes to help you understand 😊
      From Simone 🌸