Term 2, Week 3 – Monday 27th April 2020

Morning Message:

Daily Slides:

Follow the slides to find your daily learning tasks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NATALIA for the 26th of April! πŸ₯³
From all your friends at SMCM we hope you had a great day!! πŸŽ‰
Leave a comment below to share your birthday wishes with Natalia

Remember you can share your questions, feedback and learning in the comments below, on Google Drive or via Seesaw.

Happy Learning!

From Gabby, Louise, Sarah, Rose and Simone

17 thoughts on “Term 2, Week 3 – Monday 27th April 2020

1. Natalia says:

Thank you to the SMCM staff who did this morning message and the remote Morning Gathering.
    Hope all of you have a great week at SMCM!
    Natalia πŸ™‚

• Simone says:

Thanks Natalia!
      We hope that you had a great weekend and enjoyed some very special birthday celebrations yesterday!
      How did you celebrate your birthday?
      From Simone πŸ™‚

2. Simone says:

Hi everyone,
    Some people are asking how to insert an image for today’s Literacy activity on Seesaw. Make sure you have watched Gabby’s video. To learn how to insert an image watch from 6:22.
    Thanks!
    Simone

3. Simone says:

Another great question coming through – where do I find the book?

For today’s task we’re getting ready to read the text by activating our prior knowledge. We will be reading the book tomorrow and will provide the link on tomorrow’s slides πŸ™‚

Hope that helps!

4. Chloe says:

*Laughing non stop* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

5. Natalia says:

Hi Jesly, Chloe
    I did have my birthday yesterday and I did have a amazing birthday with my family.
    Yes Chloe I did get your text and it was really thoughtful.
    I hope you had a great weekend!
    Natalia πŸ™‚

6. Myia says:

Hi Natalia
    Happy Birthday hope all you wishes come true through this bad virus. We will shake it off some day through the year I hope. Anyway Happy B day