Term 2 Week 1 – Thursday 16th April, 2020

Morning Message:

Daily Slides:

Follow the slides to find your daily learning tasks. Remember you can share your questions, feedback and learning in the comments below, On Google Drive, via email or Seesaw. Happy Learning! From Gabby, Louise, Simone, Rose and Sarah

25 thoughts on “Term 2 Week 1 – Thursday 16th April, 2020

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Thanks for the feedback Jayden! I hope you have a great day of learning. If you have any trouble with the learning we are here to help πŸ™‚

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Thanks Isabella! I hope you have a great day of learning. If you have any trouble with the learning we are here to help πŸ™‚

1. Mantra Manohar says:

Hi sarah this video was helpful and now i finish my blog task should i do a brain break activity

kind regards Mantra

2. Jayden says:

Hi Sarah

I have finish the questions and I am doing the paper of the story and I don’t know what to write for text to text connection

3. Chloe says:

Hi Sarah. Thanks for the morning message. For the brain breaks, can we do the kids coding activity? Just wanted to make sure I was following the chromebook rules.

From Chloe

• louisemaurici says:

Hi Chloe,
      The coding activity is a home based task. A brain break activity is a 15 minute activity that gets you up and moving, away from your Chromebook. See the slide for suggestions.
      -Louise πŸ™‚

4. Myia Casey says:

Thank you Sarah for the video it was very helpful and it explained a lot of information and it was straight to the point. I think the prayer at the start of the day was very calming and relaxing and helped me a lot. It also calmed me down and what I liked most about it that it was it calmed my nerves, it made me not worry too much. Who is doing the video tomorrow?

• louisemaurici says:

Myia, that is wonderful to hear. I am glad that you felt relaxed and calm when talking to God. Gabby is doing the video tomorrow. Do you have any feedback or suggestions for the video?
      -Louise πŸ™‚

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Thanks for the feedback Myia. Its great to hear how prayer gives you the sense of calming, especially at the beginning of the day. Prayer also helps me in this way and allows me to begin the day with a clear mind.

From Sarah