Afternoon Check in – Thursday 16th April, 2020

• What did you enjoy about your day today?
  • What worked well for you?
  • Did you experience any challenges? What were they? Were you able to overcome them?
  • Do you have any general comments or feedback to share with the group?

Remember to share your reflection in a comment below ðŸ™‚

Enjoy your afternoon and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

From Gabby, Louise, Sarah, Rose and Simone

20 thoughts on “Afternoon Check in – Thursday 16th April, 2020

• Sarah Spiteri says:

I agree Chloe! I also really enjoyed looking at the pictures that the illustrator drew and using my understanding of the meaning of colours we learnt last year and connecting it with the meaning of the story.

1. Rosemarie Stella says:

Hi everyone. I’ve had a great day looking at everyone’s posts and the fun activities that you have all been doing. We definitely have some chefs and builders in amongst us. I get really excited with every new post I read. I’m looking forward to another great day of learning tomorrow .
    Rose

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Hi Aiden,

Its great to hear you are enjoying the learning we are giving you. It will take a bit of time but we will all get there with finding a routine and getting organised. I am also finding I am becoming more organised as the week goes on Aiden. What is helping you become more organised?

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Hi Chol,
      Wonderful to hear that you had a good day. How are you finding the learning we are providing? Thank you for the feedback on my video. Happy to hear it was helpful!

From Sarah

2. Jack says:

Hi year 4 Teachers I hope you are happy and had a good Easter .

Thank you for all the great effort you’ve put into the online learning it is really fun and interesting with this different learning style
    From jack

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Hi Jack,

Happy Easter to you too!
      Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a new learning for us all and its great to have you say it has been fun and interesting so far. Have a good evening.

From Sarah

• Sarah Spiteri says:

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for sharing the learning activity you enjoyed most today. Is this something you would like to see more of? Can we do anything to make it better?

From Sarah