Term 2, Week 1 – Wednesday 15th April 2020

Morning Message:

Daily Slides:

Follow the slides to find your daily learning tasks.

Remember you can share your questions, feedback and learning in the comments below, On Google Drive or via Seesaw.

Happy Learning!

From Gabby, Louise, Sarah, Rose and Simone

29 thoughts on “Term 2, Week 1 – Wednesday 15th April 2020

• Simone says:

Hi Jesly, I’m glad you found the video helpful. I wonder if you have any suggestions for how we can make our morning videos even better? πŸ™‚

1. yumi says:

Hi everyone, I hope you are staying safe and well!
    I miss you all!
    Just about uploading your work, if Seesaw app is not working for you (your mum/dad) you can simply email me with your work attached.

This is my email address ( From now on, you can always see my email address on the first slide when you open the Japanese slides.)
    Yumi Matsushima yumi.matsushima@smcmeppingnth.catholic.edu.au

2. Myia Casey says:

The video was very helpful and explained a lot about our first time I like how you/Simone made us do a prayer to start our morning off

Kind regards Myia

• Simone says:

Hi Jayden, thanks for asking a question to clarify your thinking!
      Today is specialist day, so you will see slides attached to this post that have the specialist activities.
      There is a task for Japanese, PE and Performing Arts. You can choose which task you would like to complete first, there is no particular order in which these need to be done.
      If you need any help – let us know!
      Simone

3. Jayden says:

Hi Simone

I finished the Japanese ,PE and performing arts activities now what do I do.

Should I do the stuff that you gave us to take home?

• Simone says:

Hi Jayden,
      That is fantastic! If you would like, you may complete a creative home based learning task (there are some suggestions on the Remote Learning Tab of this blog), you can also choose something from the take home pack you collected from school yesterday. It might be great to make a start on your Lockdown Diary 2020. The booklet is in your take home pack – can you see it?
      From Simone

• yolaoscar says:

HI Jayden,
      Did the PE lesson need to have more for you to do? Should I add more you tube clips for you to follow? Any thoughts? Hope you had a great first day.
      Yolanda

• Jess Mosca says:

Jayden how wonderful!
      I would really appreciate some feedback about Performing Arts.
      How did you go with the activities?
      Were they easy to follow, how long did it take you to finish the lesson?

Also, did you get a chance to look at the Ukulele Club slides that I attached?
      You now have a ukulele to use at home, I really encourage you to extend your playing skills.
      Let me know. Wonderful start to Term Two πŸ™‚

From Jess

4. Mantra Manohar says:

Thank you Simone that was a very helpful and a great way to start my day and thank you for showing how we do the things like doing a morning prayer

love Mantra

• Simone says:

You’re welcome Mantra! It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your day of learning. Looking forward to continuing our journey online!
      From Simone

• Simone says:

Hi Myia,
      We have already posted the daily wrap up. It is under this post, you’ll need to scroll down a bit further until you see it.
      Thanks,
      Simone

5. Natalia says:

Hi Simone,
    I really loved how you posted the introduction video that told us how things were going to be.
    I hope you had a great day today
    See you online tomorrow!
    Natalia

• Simone says:

Great to hear Natalia! I’m really happy that you found the video helpful.
      I had a great day and hope you did too.
      See you online superstar!
      From Simone

• Simone says:

Hi Isabella, I’m happy to hear that you found today’s post helpful πŸ™‚ I will miss you too, but I look forward to continuing the learning online!
      From Simone