Afternoon Check in – Wednesday 15th April 2020

Reflection

What did you enjoy about your day today?

What worked well for you?

Did you experience any challenges? What were they? Were you able to overcome them?

Do you have any general comments or feedback to share with the group?

Remember to share your reflection in a comment below 🙂

Enjoy your afternoon and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

From Gabby, Louise, Sarah, Rose and Simone

15 thoughts on “Afternoon Check in – Wednesday 15th April 2020

• Simone says:

Hi Natalie,
      It is ok to be confused, when we try things for the first time or when they are new it can be really tricky. Is there something we can help you with? I’m glad that you still had an enjoyable day.
      Enjoy your afternoon!
      From Simone

• louisemaurici says:

Hi Jesly,

The school based learning task is a subject related task (For example, today we have a Literacy, Mathematics and Digital Technology task).
      Louise 🙂

1. Chloe says:

I tried my reflection on seesaw. The check in was helpful and it helped me get used to doing learning at home. Thank you Simone, Louise and Gabby.
    From Chloe

2. Chloe says:

Thank you Louise, Gabby and Simone for the wrap up. It explained more information about remote learning. See you tomorrow.
    From Chloe

• Gabrielle Lo Castro says:

Hi Mantra,
      It is okay to find things challenging, difficult or uncomfortable. Give yourself a couple of days to settle in. If there is anything I can do to help you from home, please ask!

Thanks again for your question yesterday, I am sure others were thinking the same thing!

From Gabby 🙂

3. Elias says:

I enjoyed physical education.
    I found the daily timetable helpful.
    This morning, I found finding my learning tasks difficult but once I used my timetable and the blog together I was able to figure out what to do.
    The home learning was ok, but i struggled to finish on time because my cat Smokey went missing. Please pray for her to return.
    😭

• louisemaurici says:

Hi Elias,

I am glad you enjoyed physical education and that the daily timetable is helpful.
      If you need extra time, you can use the afternoon session (2:50-3:20) to complete any unfinished tasks.
      We will keep Smokey in our prayers. May she return home safely soon.
      -Louise

• Gabrielle Lo Castro says:

Hi Elias,

I am glad you enjoyed PE! Good to keep your body moving 🙂 It is all about setting yourself a routine and after few days, things will seem clearer.

Praying for safe return home for Smokey.
      Take care Elias,