A friendly reminder that we start swimming lessons tomorrow – Thursday February, 7th.
- Wear your swimming bathers underneath your sport uniform or bring them to change at 1st break
- Use a small waterproof bag to keep your belongings safe
- Children with long hair must tie their hair back or wear a swimming cap
- Bring thongs to change into and wear at the leisure centre to keep our socks and shoes dry
- Bring clean underwear to change into after swimming
- Label all clothing and items with your child’s name
We are excited to practise our super swimming skills over the coming weeks!
Why is it important to learn to swim?
How can you follow the FARM code at the pool?