Mother’s Day Picnic.

What a wonderful way to end yet another wonderful week! The preparation leading up to the afternoon was filled with lots of making and baking. Thank you to all the mothers, grandmothers and significant others who took some time out from their busy schedules to spend some time with us. We wish you all a very happy and blessed Mother’s Day.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

• What makes your mother special?
  • What was your favourite part of the afternoon?

16 thoughts on “Mother’s Day Picnic.

1. aarondean81 May 8, 2016 / 7:38 am

A very happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers at SMCM. I hope your day was made extra special by spending quality time with your wonderful children.

What was a highlight of your day?
    What did you do for your mum today?
    What will you do to help mum feel special every day?

2. Dimitri May 9, 2016 / 9:04 am

The highlight of my day was my mum having a big smile on her face. I told my mum how much I love her and listened to her. I will be much quieter and stop complaining to her about things that annoy me. Dimitri, Wattles.

Liked by 2 people

• vanessa May 11, 2016 / 10:31 am

That is great that you have set yourself some personal goals Dimitri.

3. neha May 11, 2016 / 3:29 am

Happy mothers day to all mothers.I hope you enjoyed your day.

• vanessa May 11, 2016 / 10:32 am

Thank you Neha. What a lovely message! I had a wonderful day and got lots of hugs and kisses from my kids.

4. Elle May 11, 2016 / 9:58 am

My day was a good day because it was good to see a smile on my mum’s face and also spending time with her. I hope I made this day extra special for mum.

• vanessa May 11, 2016 / 10:35 am

It is great to hear that you spoilt your mum Elle.

5. Samantha May 11, 2016 / 10:11 am

It makes my day complete when my mum says thank you and I love you . I told her that I will be a good big sister to my brother and be patient in my school work.

• vanessa May 11, 2016 / 10:39 am

I love how you have made some personal goals Samantha, just as Dimitri did. It’s so important that we keep on reflecting on our behaviour and learning so we can always improve.

6. sienna.c. May 12, 2016 / 6:57 am

Hi, I think that my mum is extremely special because she takes care of me and understands me when I’m upset!

7. NEHA🎆🎆🎆 May 12, 2016 / 8:04 am

Dear mums,
    thank you for taking care of all of us kids we love to see your beautiful faces I hope you had a good day eating the yummy food we made.💐

8. Thomas Karageorgis May 12, 2016 / 11:02 am

Hi Sandra, on Mother’s Day Mia and I made breakfast in bed for mum. We made toast stamped with the words “we love mum”. The toast turned out gold and crunchy. Mia and I buttered the toast with butter and jam. It was so delicious! We even made coffee.

• spacheco28 May 12, 2016 / 11:04 am

What a wonderful morning it must have been. Your mkther must have been really proud of all your hard work!

9. Gina K May 12, 2016 / 11:29 am

Yes Sandra – Thomas and Mia made me very proud!! Gina 😉

10. Aiden.D May 21, 2016 / 7:29 am

I loved the mothers day picnic thank you to the teachers who arranged it .